- Melbourne CBD
- East Melbourne
- Telehealth video conferencing
50 minute consultation: $230.00
Click below to see information on:
- Medicare rebates
- Assessments and reports
- Non attended session fees
If you have a Mental Health Care Plan referral to see me from your GP, Medicare will subsidise up to 10 sessions per calendar year with an amount starting from $92.90.
You will receive the lower rebate until you reach your Medicare Safety Net. For more information on the Safety Net click here.
Diagnostic Assessments and Report:
Fees vary, if you require an assessment of this nature, I ask you to first make an initial 50 minute appointment to see me and we will discuss your requirements in this consultation.
Non Attended Session Fees:
I require 2 full working days (Monday-Friday only) notice should you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. You must do this by telephone.
– If you give us 2 or more business days’ notice: no fee
– Less than 2 business days: full consultation fee
Out of courtesy to our professional relationship, I request that you provide at least 7 days notice to cancel an appointment as I have limited appointments available.
- Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Hello, my name is Andy Warren,
My main areas of interest are helping my clients with:
- Sadness, low mood, negative thoughts and depression.
- Worry, stress and anxiety.
- Self-doubt and low self esteem.
- Traumatic past events or experiences
- Problematic behaviour and personality traits