- East Melbourne
- Telehealth video conferencing
50 minute consultation: $60.00
Click below to see information on:
- Medicare rebates
- Non attended session fees
As Maria is a Provisional Psychologist, there is no Mental Health Care Rebate.
Non Attended Session Fees:
I require 2 full working days (Monday-Friday only) notice should you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. You must do this by telephone.
– If you give us 2 or more business days’ notice: no fee
– Less than 2 business days: full consultation fee
Out of courtesy to our professional relationship, I request that you provide at least 7 days notice to cancel an appointment as I have limited appointments available.
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Hello, my name is Maria Nazha and I am a Provisional Psychologist
I enjoy working with children, adolescents and adults. I apply a compassionate, collaborative and person-centred approach to assist clients navigate challenges to improve their mental wellbeing and promote personal growth. I am passionate about assisting clients with gaining deeper insight into themselves and building resilience in confronting life’s challenges. Through personalised, evidence-based interventions, I aim to assist clients identify the underlying causes of their difficulties and equip them with tools to enhance their mental health and wellbeing.
I have worked in private clinics and school settings with diverse age groups. I value the importance of tailoring therapeutic approaches to meet individual needs as each person’s therapeutic journey is unique.
I utilise a range of evidence-based interventions which include Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Play Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
I have experience treating a wide range of mental health conditions including:
· Mood disorders such as depression, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders
· Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
· Challenges with emotion regulation
· Behavioural and learning difficulties
· Adjustment difficulties and stressful life events
· Trauma related issues
· Body image concerns and self-esteem issues
In addition to English, I am also fluent in speaking Arabic.