- East Melbourne
- Telehealth video conferencing
Click below to see information on:
- Medicare rebates
- Assessments and reports
- Non attended session fees
If you have a Mental Health Care Plan referral to see me from your GP, Medicare will subsidise up to 10 sessions per calendar year with an amount starting from $92.90.
You will receive the lower rebate until you reach your Medicare Safety Net. For more information on the Safety Net click here.
Diagnostic Assessments and Report:
Fees vary, if you require an assessment of this nature, I ask you to first make an initial 50 minute appointment to see me and we will discuss your requirements in this consultation.
Non Attended Session Fees:
I require 2 full working days (Monday-Friday only) notice should you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. You must do this by telephone.
– If you give us 2 or more business days’ notice: no fee
– Less than 2 business days: full consultation fee
Out of courtesy to our professional relationship, I request that you provide at least 7 days notice to cancel an appointment as I have limited appointments available.
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Hello, my name is Robert Luzza
For several decades I have provided support to individuals and organisations focusing on how our emotions impact our individual well-being and organisational functioning.
I work individually with adults who want to understand the deeper workings of their emotions, and the factors that enable them to live more fulfilling lives. I take a philosophical approach and encourage my clients to think deeply and creatively about what makes them content, and how the factors contributing to this level of contentedness can be prioritised.
I enjoy working with business owners and business executives wanting to perform better in their roles. I have an excellent eye for detail, and I am adept at understanding not only the financial, legal, IT and HR elements that come together to make an enterprise shine, but also how these elements should interact.
I providing mentoring in the following areas:
- Coaching, counselling and consultancy to assist leaders deal with challenging situations.
- Advice on recruitment and retention strategies, negotiation with an engagement of associates, contractors and employees, plus ongoing human resource management.
- IT services and solutions to operationalise and grow an organisation, to engage/retain clients and manage the client journey.
- Governance and risk mitigation.
- Business development and relationship management.
- Business key performance indicator analysis, and profitability mapping.
- Business exit options and strategies.
- Business financing, premises leasing negotiations and physical environment set-up/fit outs.
I am not currently taking on Mental Health referrals, however I am available for supervision and monitoring. For an initial discussion with me, please call me on 0433 321 123.